Followers

Pages

11 November 2015

#302 Give Thanks!

Welcome back!  Can you believe we are in the second week of November already?!  Where has the year gone?  This is Jaime back at you this week.  I am excited to say I have next years challenges all ready to roll!  I am still in need of a sponsor or two so if you are interested let me know!

Before I get to this week's challenge lets go back to the last one...

The winner, chosen by Random.org, is...#17 Blossoms hand made...


Please contact Me for your prize information from SLS Lines!

My top three this week are in no particular order...

#33 Kylie

#16 Samantha

#9 Edith


Thanks to all our entries,  lots of amazing colorful creations for us to enjoy and draw inspiration from!

This challenge we are sponsored by Fresh Brewed Designs with a 

A bit from Heather and her shop...
Hello, I am Heather Dennis, the Owner and Artist at Fresh Brewed Designs.  I try to make sure I  put God first in my life.  I am so blessed beyond all I deserve.  I have an amazing husband who supports and loves me more than anything.  We lead praise and worship together in church. I home school two of the best kids in the world.
Here is a little about our shop:
Fresh Brewed Designs is a small online company that has been offering a wide variety of digital and rubber stamps since November, 2010 designed to meet the needs of paper crafting addicts everywhere!  With over 30 categories to choose from and new additions each month, our range of products is expanding all the time.
We would love for you to visit our blog and facebook pagewhere creativity is brewed fresh daily. 

This fortnight challenge is Give Thanks!  
Be it a thank you card, a thanksgiving card, or thanksgiving project let us see what you've got!  

The Design Team wows me again...take a look...




using sponsor image
using Fall Pumpkin




using Study Time




Lisa 
using Merry Thanksgiving!


Hope you will going us by linking your creation below.  Remember to follow the challenge rules to be eligible for a prize and Top 3 spot!



6 comments:

  1. Super DT Creations, they are lovely, Hazel (didos) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thanks for choosing my card as one of the top three! Had fun to participate in the challenge!
    Hugs Edith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work by the DT. Thank you for the great challenge. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The DT creations are amazing - thank you so much for posting this Challenge. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the challenge and wonderful inspiration from the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inspiration by your design team!

    ReplyDelete